First Presbyterian Church of Eutaw

County: Greene  |   Attraction Types: Historic Site

The First Presbyterian Church of Eutaw was completed in 1851. The church was recorded in the Historic American Buildings Survey in 1933 and added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1974.

Address: 300 Main Street, Eutaw, AL 35442
Phone: 205-372-3367
Latitude: 32.841387 | Longitude: -87.890472


Visit Us On Facebook