The Coleman-Banks house, also known as the James Oliver Banks house, is the first of four antebellum homes at Eutaw, AL to have original colossal-order porticos. This house was built c. 1847 by George W. Shawver, owner of the Parapet Hotel. The house was photographed and recorded in the Historic American Buildings Survey (HABS) in 1934. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places (NRHP) on December 18, 1970. This is a private residence- drive by only.
Address: 430 Springfield Rd, Eutaw, AL 35442
Latitude: 32.842994 | Longitude: -87.887589