The churchÊwas recorded in the Historic American Buildings Survey (HABS) Ð a program established by the NPS in 1933 to document historic places in the United States. ItÊwas added to the National Register of Historic Places on December 16, 1974, due to its architectural and historical significance.
Address: 300 Main St Eutaw, AL 35462_
Phone: (205) 372-3367
Latitude: 32.8413870000 | Longitude: -87.8904720000
Visit the site