The Historic Greene County Courthouse was built in 1839 but, after a fire destroyed the building in 1868, it was rebuilt and completed in 1869. The original plans were used with the exception of a much taller second level, three-sash windows, and wider, Italianate eaves and brackets. In 1936, the courthouse was recorded in the Historic American Buildings Survey and in the National Register of Historic Places in 1979.
Address: 101 Tuscaloosa St, Eutaw, AL 35442
Latitude: 32.840587 | Longitude: -87.887530