This house, originally a stagecoach inn, was build in old Erie and moved to Eutaw by Dr. Abram F. Alexander in 1848. It has four well proportioned two-story columns on the front and a second floor balcony over the double front doors. Inside features include a graceful staircase and colonnetted newel posts that are indicative of the 1830’s time period. This is a private residence and only driving by is permitted.
Address: 309 Main Street, Eutaw, AL 35442
Latitude: 32.841367 | Longitude: -87.891274