Herndon-Liverman House

County: Greene  |   Attraction Types: Historic Site

west alabama image

This house was originally constructed in Old Erie by Thomas Herndon in the late 1820’s. An outstanding feature of the house is its interior woodwork, which includes Federal-Style wainscoting and Greek Key designs in the moldings.  This is known in Eutaw as the “ half house” because of its unusual appearance.

Address: 822 Mesopotamia St, Eutaw, AL 35442
Phone:
Latitude: | Longitude:


Visit Us On Facebook