The original site of the Mesopotamia Female Seminary was just west of Eutaw. In 1889 this building was moved to the present location at the intersection of Main & Wilson. It became the core of Eutaw Female College, a reorganization of the old Eutaw Female Academy where in 1859 young ladies studied Latin, French, or pencil drawing for $10 up to $25 per term for pursuits in the Academic Department.
Address: NE corner of Main & Wilson in Eutaw, AL
Latitude: 32.8415830000 | Longitude: -87.8898740000
Visit the site