Join us in worship on the fourth Sunday of every month at 11 am.
This church was built in 1854 at the plantation community of The Fork of Greene located twelve miles southeast of Boligee, AL. The building was consecrated by Bishop Cobbs on April 28, 1858. Twenty-five years later, it was carefully disassembled and moved by oxcart to its present location.
Address: Demoville Street, Boligee, AL 35262
Phone: (205) 336-8306
Latitude: 32.7535980000 | Longitude: -88.0292150000
Visit the site